Monday, November 30, 2015


Holiday Chihuahua...
   Hello friends...tis' the season for holiday card making!  Today's card features a fun stamp set from a new to me company Stamping Bella (nacho deer).  To begin, I trimmed a piece of Neenah desert storm #100 then smoothed a thin layer of Wendi Vecchi's white embossing paste across a SimonSaysStamp "falling snow" stencil. I next, die cut oval from MFT's, stamped, and Copic colored image.  The sentiment was a little to long to fit so I masked and stamped using MFT's wild cherry hybrid ink.  Next, I added a coat of Wink of Stella in clear and glossy accents to his nose and ornament.  To finish, once background was dry, I adhered oval to card base using fun foam.  Hope everyone is enjoying the start of the holiday season, thanks for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment