Friday, November 27, 2015


Holiday Hugs...
   Hello!, who's ready for the holidays!?!...   Today's card features a fun set from Lawn Fawn "yeti, set, go" as well as some goodies from Pretty Pink Posh.  To start, I wanted to crate a window scene for this cutie so I die cut these stitched rectangles (also Lawn Fawn) out of Neenah solar white, nesting them together.  I then stamped images, Copic colored, and also die cut using the matching dies.  What would the holidays be without a little sparkle and shine?..so I added clear Wink of Stella and glossy accents to trees, "yeti's tummy", and earmuffs.  To create to snowy scene, I die cut hillside and layered onto a trimmed piece of cardstock (MFT's summer splash) then carefully added "dots" of white paint as "snow falling".  Finally, I assembled elements, adhered to card base/scene, die cut stitched speech bubble (PrettyPinkPosh), and stamped sentiment using Hero Arts neon pink dye ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment