Thursday, November 5, 2015


Holiday Glitter....
   Hello!  I love working with glitter, but if you're like me, it can be messy.  Lol. Today's card features some fun products from SimonSaysStamp and Elizabeth Craft Designs "microfine glitter".  To begin, I die cut ring (SSS ring die) out of kraft card base.  I then die cut "ring" out of white card stock and white cardstock with double sided adhesive.  Next, I inlaid "ring" into card base, embossed several circles, and coated the others with glitter.  To finish,  I inlaid those circles into "ring" then stamped the sentiment /heat embossed, inlaid into die cut.  This microfine glitter from ECD is super fun to work with.  My most favorite technique is to use this glitter with double sided adhesive and die cuts.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment