Wednesday, November 18, 2015


Who wants Ham...
    Hello!  With Thanksgiving just around the corner (can't hardly believe it!), I thought I need to kick it in gear and start making some cards.  Lol. Today's card features and oldie but goodie stamp from Inkadinkado.  To start, I inked up a background stamp from MFT's (woodgrain) using various distress inks (gathered twigs, walnut stain, and ground espresso) and stamping that onto a piece of Neenah solar white #80.  I then, die cut rounded stitched rectangle (MFT's dienamics) and stamped image, coloring with Faber-Castell colored pencils.  I stamped image twice, fussy cutting hands and sentiment out, colored, coated with glossy accents, then once dried added it back to image using foam tabs.  Next, to help ground image, I ink blended around image using "gathered twigs" distress ink.  To finish, I adhered background and image to card base using fun foam to add dimension to image.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie! The expression on his face just cracks me up! This is a beautifully colored, and very fun card. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete