Sunday, November 22, 2015


Get Your Santa...
  Hello!, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.  I decided to play along with the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday challenge and pulled this set from MFT's "Christmas cuteness".  To start, I stamped background using MFT's confetti background using wild wisteria, breezy blue, and gray grout hybrid inks (also MFT's) onto a stitched rectangle die cut.  I next, stamped images and fussy cut hillside/images.  I then masked images and slightly ink blended gray grout onto scene.  Next, Copc colored images and added MFT's glitter glaze to star, lights/ornaments, Santa's gloves, heart, and Santa's "puff" on hat.  To finish, I stamped sentiment using MFT's wild wisteria hybrid ink and adhered to background using foam tape.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie! Super cute images and I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete