Tuesday, November 24, 2015


Holiday Wreath...
   Hello!  With the holidays almost in full swing, I chose to use card a super fun stamp set from SimonSaysStamp "hello friends".  It's packed full of these cutie flower elements that can be mixed/matched/and built to arrange a beautiful work of art for any occasion.  To start, I traced a circle to help guide my stamping onto a piece of Neenah solar white #80.  Next, I stamped images using Memento tuxedo dye ink around circle, building until I was happy with the way it looked.  I then Copic colored images, added Wink of Stella in clear and glossy accents to "berries".  To finish, I die cut stitched rectangle and circle, stamped and heat embossed sentiment, die cut flag, and adhered sequin.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment