Monday, November 16, 2015


Happy Snow Day...
   Hello!, hope everyone is having a good start to the work week.  Today's card features a fun water colored background using Distress inks (chipped sapphire, peacock feathers, and tumbled glass) and Copic coloring a cute stamp set from Sweet n' Sassy " Snowy Hello".  To begin, I randomly stamped the snowflakes on a piece of Distress water colored paper and white heat embossed.  Next, I added distress inks using a light wash of color, building intensity, and drying inbetween.  I then stamped, Copic colored, and fussy cut image.  Then, I die cut stitched hillside and die cut rectangle, adhering both to card base.  To finish, I stamped and heat embossed image, added Stickles to snow hillside, and finally adding sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment