Thursday, December 3, 2015


Watercolor Winter Blooms...
    Hello and welcome! Today's card features stamps from Penny Black "winter blooms" and watercoloring using Prima watercolor pencils.  To start, I stamped flower image onto a piece of Strathmore's cold press watercolor paper, then gold heat embossed.  I then wet down each petal of flower, then picking up color from pencils using a wet brush, adding color as I moved from petal to petal.  I went over each area a few times with color, slowly building to help add shadows.  Once dried, I stamped sentiment and gold embossed as well.  Next, I masked flower then spritzed a light coating of gold color spray from Heidi Swapp.  I finished card by adding a few sequins and adhering panel to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment