Wednesday, December 9, 2015


Merry Shaker...
    Hello!!  Who's ready for the weekend?... Lol.  This shaker card was inspired by the super talented JenniferMcGuireInk, if you haven't heard of her or seen her work I highly recommend you check her website, loads of inspiration and great tips/tricks.  I began by stamping these cute images from Clearly Besotted "Best Christmas", Copic colored, and fussy cut. Next, I measured 4x4 photo pocket, giving me an idea how wide to make shaker pocket.  I then heated my "fuse tool" and gently applied tool to plastic, melting the side to help form the shaker pocket.  Next, I added gift card, sequins, and seed beads (sequins and seed beads: PrettyPinkPosh) before sealing the top with fuse tool.  To finish, I adhered images and sentiment to shaker card using Xyron sticker maker.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment