Wednesday, December 23, 2015


Season's Greetings...
   Hello friends!  Squeezing in a few more Holiday cards before they pass...lol.  Today's card features a fun set from Paper Smooches (gently seasoned 2) and watercolored background using Distress inks (spun sugar, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and seedless preserves).  To start, I stamped tree and snowflakes onto a piece of Distress watercolor paper then heat embossed using Hero Arts white embossing powder.  I then took my Versamark  pen and gently added "ground" then heat embossed that using Ranger light blue embossing powder.  Since embossing resists color, I added a light wash of water and lightly added distress inks, heat setting each color before moving onto the next.  To finish, I added a few sequins from PrettyPinkPosh...thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment