Monday, December 28, 2015


Merry and Bright...
   Hello!, hope everyone enjoyed their holiday.  Christmas maybe over but I'm finding it hard to put away my holiday stamps...lol.  Today's card features a fun stamp set from Mama Elephant (Polar Pals) and ink blending using Distress inks (spun sugar, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers, and seedless preserves).  To begin, I die cut a panel of Neenah solar white #110 using SSS stitched rectangle, stamped and masked "hill", and slowly blending distress inks going from lightest color to darkest.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  Finally, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and added Stickles.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card and I love the shading of inks on the background, it looks awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

    ReplyDelete