Monday, December 21, 2015


Holiday Birthday....
   Hello friends!! Tis' the season for holiday cards, but can't forget about those who share the holidays with their birthdays... my father being one of them.  I wanted to make a more "masculine" card and thought adding a sweater to this cute moose from Lawn Fawn and ink blending some distress inks would help do the trick.  To begin, I stamped trees then masked trees and hillside to create the sky, ink blending Victorian Velvet, Faded Jeans, and Black Soot (distress inks).  Next, lightly spritzed background using Hero Arts white unicorn spray.  I then stamped image, drew "sweater" and Copic colored moose and trees.  Next, to add a little texture to the hillside, I dabbed on a light coat of Picket Fences distress paint.  To finish, I die cut sentiment from MFT's wild cherry cardstock, adhered to panel, adhered panel to same color card base, and added enamel dots.  Hope my Father enjoys this card as much as I did making it. Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment