Wednesday, December 30, 2015


Cheers to New Years...
   Hello friends! Well we're getting ready to ring in a new year so I thought what better way then to start a new year than to try a "new to me" technique...plaid watercolor background?!! I started with a rectangle die cut panel using Distress watercolor paper.  I then wet paper and added distress inks (tumbled glass, abandoned coral, fossilized amber).  Note: I first added tumbled glass to entire panel then went horizontally then vertically with the other colors.  Next, I die cut sentiment several times, using double sided adhesive, and applying ECD's microfine glitter in "desert gold".  I then adhered sentiment on top of a piece of gold thread which was glued to panel, and lastly added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  P.S.  This card was submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment