Saturday, June 10, 2017


With Thoughts and Prayers and Poppies...
  Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this pretty stamp from Rubber Necker Stamps (Field of Poppies) and watercoloring using Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolors.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Strathmore hot pressed watercolor paper.  I then stamped images using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink then heat embossed using Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  Next, I began watercoloring images first using a light wash of color/water then going back over adding depth of color/shadows.  To add a little more depth, I went back over shadows (or where the darkest of the color would be) with colored pencils (Faber-Castell).  To finish, I stamped sentiment, then heat embossed using SimonSaysStamp antique gold embossing powder, then flicked gold watercolor to add a little more interest.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment