Tuesday, June 27, 2017


Pair of Jellyfishes...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this several beautiful stamp sets from Altenew (Painted Jellyfish and Super Script sentiments) and stamping using their beautiful Crisp Inks (Glacier Caves set).  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle frame from a piece of Neenah solar white #110.  Next, I stamped images using above mentioned ink then heat embossed top layer of jellyfish using Ranger plantinum embossing powder.  Next, I stamped sentiment using both Crisp Inks and plantinum embossing powder. I then splattered ink onto background image to add a little interest.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered images using fun foam, and added PrettyPinkPosh clear droplets.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care

No comments:

Post a Comment