Wednesday, June 7, 2017


Favorite Kids...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this fun set from Sugar Pea Designs (Totes ma Goats) and ink blended background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks (mowed lawn, twisted citron, and salty ocean).  To start, I die cut Fence Hillside (MFT's) and stitched rectangle panel both from Neenah solar white.  I ink blended both using Distress Inks (cloud stencil from MFT's).  Next, I stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored images.  To add a little bit of interest, I coated "tin can" labels using glossy accents.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, assembled elements, and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment