Friday, June 2, 2017


Mimi Loves Paris...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this fun set from Penny Black Stamps (Mimi in Paris) and watercoloring using Prima color confections watercolor sets (classics).  To start, I stamped, white heat embossed, then fussy cut images.  I next, die cut hillside (Lawn Fawn) and stitched background panel using Neenah solar white for both.  I ink blended both panels using Distress Inks.  I also die cut "picket fence" (MFT's) using Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I began watercoloring images first using a light wash of water/color then going back over to add depth of shadows/color.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, assembled and adhered images to card base.  To add a little more interest, I utilized Copics to add dots to "ground" images.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment