Monday, June 19, 2017


Hugs for You...
  Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this pretty stamp set from Avery Elle (simply said hugs set) and ink smooshing using Distress Inks (picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade, twisted citron, salty ocean, wilted violet).  To start, I die cut frame panel (Avery Elle) from Canson XL watercolor paper then began ink smooshing onto panel using above mentioned Inks and a
piece of acetate.  Next, I die cut "hugs" several times using Neenah solar white cardstock,  I then heat embossed top "hugs" using Ranger plantinum embossing powder.  Next, I stamped rest of sentiment onto panel using same embossing powder.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card panel using liquid adhesive for "hugs" and fun foam for watercolored panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment