Thursday, March 2, 2017


Pretty and Amazing...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this fun die word/sentiment stamp set from Avery Elle (simply said) and watercoloring using Distress Inks (mustard seed, picked raspberry, peacock feathers, and black soot).  To begin, I watercolored a piece of Distress watercolor paper...first using the bright colors, heat set, then went over using "black soot".  I added a light wash of black then, heat set, then went back over adding more black to intensify the colors.  I next set aside panel to dry and die cut word "you" several times using Neenah solar white.  Next, I stamped sentiment on a scrap piece of SSS black cardstock, white heat embossed and trimmed.  To finish, I added flicks of white gouache and perfect pearls to add interest to the "galaxy" BG, stacked word die, assembled and adhered elements to card base, then added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment