Wednesday, March 8, 2017


Making Me Smile...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this fun BG stamp from Hero Arts and watercoloring using Derwent Ink Intense pencils.  To start, I stamped BG onto a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx Black pigment ink then heat embossed using Hero Arts clear embossing powder.  I then colored each image using pencils then went back over each image with a damp brush.  I then set aside panel to dry and die cut circle and "smile" die (SSS).  I created a shaker window using various sequins from SimonSaysStamp and PrettyPinkPosh.  I next stamped the first part of sentiment (SSS wishing and sending stamp set) using Versamark ink then white heat embossed.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment