Thursday, March 30, 2017


Greetings from the Southwest...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this fun set from Art Impressions (southwest watercolor) and water coloring using Prima Marketing Watercolor Confections (decadent pies).  To start, I die cut a circle using MFT's radial circle stax out of a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper than stamped images, and white heat embossed.  Next, I watecolored image first using a light wash of water/color, then going back over adding shadows/depth of colors.  I set aside panel to dry then worked on background.  I die cut a stitched rectangle panel (SSS) using a piece of Neenah desert storm then stamped BG stamp (MFT's scribbled circle) onto panel.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered elements to card base using fun foam for circle panel, stamped sentiment (Mama Elephant labels stamp set) and adhered also using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment