Sunday, March 5, 2017


Legendary Kraken...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features this fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn (loveable legends) and watercoloring using Distress Inks (chipped sapphire, blue jeans, salty ocean; antique linen, scattered straw, dried marigold).  To start, I stamped and white heat embossed "wave" onto a piece of Distress watercolor paper.  I next, watercolored "ocean" and "sky" using a light wash of water/color, then going back over to add color and mix.  I then added water droplets to "ocean" to add a little bit of interest.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images; adding a white gel pen to "kraken" and glossy accents to "sails".  To finish, I stamped "bubbles" and sentiment then white heat embossed, assembled and adhered elements to card base, using fun foam for images.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment