Friday, March 17, 2017


Lucky To Know You..
  Hello friends and welcome! Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Today's card features this cutie set from Paper Smooches (a magical spring) and ink blending using Distress Inks (lucky clover, peeled paint, and fossilized amber).  To start, I ink blended a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white.  Once ink was blended onto card, I added several water splotches, letting the water set for 30 sec-1minute before drying with a paper towel.  Next, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images.  To add a little interest, I applied a coat of Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to buckle on hat, bow, and shoe buckles, then set aside to dry.  To finish card, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, using fun foam to Luprechan, and stamped sentiment using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment