Wednesday, March 15, 2017


Love Showers...
   Hello friends!! Today's card features this cutie set from SimonSaysStamp (happy days) and Copic coloring.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white cardstock.  I next applied a thin layer of Wendy Vecchi's translucent embossing paste across a SSS "raindrop" stencil, then set panel aside to dry.  Next, I stamped, Copic colored, and fussy cut image.  I added a Wink of Stella clear and coat of glossy accents to "cheeks".  Next, I added a light layer of color to "raindrop" background using SSS sea glass dye ink across top left portion of the panel.  To finish, I die cut thought bubble, stamped sentiment, assembled and adhered elements to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment