Monday, February 27, 2017


Bunny and Kite...
  Hello friends and welcome!! Today's card features this adorable stamp set from Lawn Fawn (yay!, kites), ink blending using Distress inks (tattered rose, dried marigold, shaded lilac, and dusty concord), and Copic coloring.  To start, I ink blended a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white #110, blending from bottom to top, then going over each color, applying a light hand of color then intensifying as I went back down the panel.  I set panel aside to dry, stamped images, die cut, and Copic coloring images.  I next, die cut hillside (Lawn Fawn) and trees (MFT's birch trees).  I adhered panel to card base, then hillside and trees.  I then stamped sentiment and white heat embossed.  Next, I added a coat of stickles to trees and hillside.  To finish, I placed the kite and bunny on panel as a guide to stamp "string", then adhered kite and bunny using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment