Monday, February 20, 2017


Any Friend of Coffee...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this cutie set from Darcie's Heart and Home (milk and cookies) and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped, Copic colored, and fussy cut images.  I added Wink of Stella clear and a coat of glossy accents to "face" of coffee and "sprinkles" of the donut.  I set images aside to dry, and die cut "radial circle" (MFT's) out of scrap piece of Distress watercolor paper.  I lightly watercolored circle using Distress inks (spun sugar and worn lipstick).  Next, I stamped background using MFT's pinstripe BG using Hot Fudge and Field Day hybrid ink (MFT's).  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to card, stamped sentiment.  Thank so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment