Wednesday, February 15, 2017


Kindness Makes a Difference...
   Hello and welcome!!  Today's card features this pretty floral stamp set from Altenew (scribbled flowers) and watercoloring using Prima's Metallic Accents.  To start, I die a stitched rectangle panel from SSS black cardstock and randomly stamped flowers/leaves then gold heat embossed.  Next, I watercolored image using a bright pink and green metallic shade.  I used a minimum amount of water since I was using cardstock but was able to move the color fairly easily.  I then set panel aside to dry and began working on sentiment.  This sentiment is also from Altenew. I stamped sentiment using Versamark ink on same black cardstock, gold heat embossed, and then trimmed.  To finish card, I adhered watercolor panel to card base, adhered gold thread, sentiment using foam tape, then added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a fabulous card, love how the colours pop out of the black background.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete