Friday, February 17, 2017


Sunflower Birthday...
  Hello and Happy Friday Friends!  Today's card features these beauties from Lawn Fawn (Our Friendship Grows), watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers, and ink blending background using Distress Inks (mowed lawn, twisted citron, and squeezed lemonade).  To start, I ink blended a trimmed piece of Neenah solar white then die cut striped cover up from MFT's.  Next, I stamped images using Versafine pigment ink in Vintage Sepia.  I then watercolored sunflowers and leaves by first adding color then adding water.  Think my sunflowers may have ended up too orange, but I just went with it!  Does that have happen to you? Lol.  To finish, I assembled elements and adhered to Neenah desert storm card base, stamped sentiment (SSS), and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment