Monday, October 3, 2016


Sunflower Hello...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this pretty set from Lawn Fawn (our friendship grows) and watercoloring using Spectrum Noir Aqua markers.  To start, I die cut a circle out of Distress watercolor paper using Lawn Fawn's circle stackables.  I then stamped, masked, and white heat embossed images.  I next began coloring images by first coloring in areas that I thought would have the most shade, then went back with wet brush and began pulling the color towards the edge.  Set aside circle panel to dry and next die cut stitched rectangle panel (Lawn Fawn) using patterned paper.  To finish, I stamped sentiment using Avery Elle "mimosa" pigment ink, heat embossed, and adhered to panel using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment