Tuesday, October 11, 2016


Bushels of Love...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features goodies from Lawn Fawn which include "Thanks a Bushel" stamp/die set, scalloped boarder dies, and Fall plaid patterned paper.  To start, I trimmed a piece of Fall Plaid patterned paper then die cut each side, then adhered to card base.  Next, I stamped images, die cut, Copic colored, and added Wink of Stella clear and glossy accents to Apple leaves and the apple bite.  Next, I stamped sentiment and heat embossed.  To finish, I adhered images to card base using liquid adhesive and foam tabs.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current LawnScaping challenge blog #139.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card! I love how you colored the apples, it is perfect! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete