Saturday, October 29, 2016


Flying with Friends...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card this adorable stamp set from Penny Black (Spooky Halloween), ink blending using Distress inks (mowed lawn, seedless preserves, chipped sapphire, black soot, squeezed lemonade, and mustard seed), and Copic coloring.  To start, I masked circle onto a die cut piece of Neenah solar white then ink blended sky/ground.  Next, I used the positive masked to ink blend moon.  Next, I stamped, fussy cut, and Copic colored images.  To finish, I wanted to add some details to the moon but didn't want to be too distracting from these cute images so I stamped several circles using Distress ink in pumice stone and hickory smoke.  To finish, I adhered images to card base using foam tabs to broom, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment