Sunday, October 9, 2016


Shellebrate...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Recently I received the most kind and generous happy mail!, included was this cutie from The Greeting Farm (stamp: Trishell) and my first thought was "Wow!", "She's beautiful!".  I could hardly wait to ink her up!! To start, I stamped image onto a rounded stitched rectangle panel out of Canson XL watercolor paper using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink then heat embossed using Hero Art clear embossing powder.  Using Prima color confections watercolor pencils (basic) I began coloring her then applied wet brush to each color, allowing the color to dry almost completely before moving to the next.  I then set aside panel to dry then began working on the background.  For the background I utilized MFT's wave stencil and distress inks (mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch).  I blended the distress inks over stencil onto a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white cardstock #110.  I then added small water droplets.  Next, I added a bit of interest to "Trishell" by stamping bubble images using the same Distress inks as mentioned above.  To finish, I adhered background to SSS black cardstock, stamped and heat embossed sentiment, and adhered rounded panel using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment