Saturday, August 27, 2016


Yum Yum Donuts...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today's card features this delightful stamp set from SimonSaysStamp "I love Donuts" and watercoloring using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Neenah solar white then die cut the squares by first measuring them equally to fill the area.  I next die cut the squares again using various colors of cardstock including SimonSaysStamp cardstock.  Next, I stamped grid BG stamp (SSS) onto squares using Hero Arts unicorn white pigment ink.  I then stamped images, heat embossed, and watercolored using various colors of light pinks and browns.  To add a little detail, I stamped the sprinkles which is included in the stamp set using Judikins Irridescent embossing powder. To finish, I assembled and adhered elements, first in laying the squares then adding foam tabs to donuts, and stamped sentiment/heat embossed.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care.  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Me too! I also love donuts. Great card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp It's Hip to be Square Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete