Tuesday, August 9, 2016


Rainbow Cactus...
   Hello and welcome friends!  Today's card features this cutie set from Lawn Fawn (stuck on you) and Prima Oil Pastel Crayons.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel using Canson XL watercolor paper.  Next, I added a fair amount of crayon to this image, making sure to cover each portion then stamped continuously down making in a rainbow order.  I misted the stamp slightly prior to stamping allowing the color to move slightly without spreading out across the paper to much.  Once panel was stamped and dry to touch, I stamped sentiment onto a piece of black card stocks and white heat embossed.  To finish the card, I adhered panel to card base, adhered twine then sentiment, stamped heart and adhered, and finally adding the clear drops.  Thank you so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawnscaping blog (www.lawnscaping.blogspot.com) Challenge #135.

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge theme! I love the rainbow cactus pattern and the little heart and lasso accents you added to the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete