Wednesday, August 31, 2016


Magical Days...
   Hello friends!!  Hope everyone is having a good week so far!  Today's card features this cutie set from Avery Elle (be a unicorn), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress inks (spun sugar, milled lavender, and shaded lilac).  To start, I die cut stitched rectangle panel and ink blended background using Distress inks. I set aside panel to dry, stamped image, and Copic colored.  Next, I die cut clouds using both Neenah solar white and vellum.  I then assembled elements and adhered to card base using foam tabs for the unicorn.  To finish, I stamped stars, stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jamie! It's so sweet and pretty, I love the scene you've created.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete