Friday, August 26, 2016


Stuck with Me...
   Hello friends!!, who's ready for the weekend?  I'm certainly looking forward to spending some crafty time in my craft room, relaxing, and doodling the days away.  Today's card features this fun set from MFT's "sweet succulents" and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped, die cut image using coordinating dies, and Copic colored.  I then added a Wink of Stella in clear and a coat of glossy accents.  I wanted to keep this card fairly simple so I thought that adding the Wink and glossy accents would give a little detail without taking away from the overall design.  I set aside image to dry then die cut "wonky window" (MFT's) out of stitched rectangle panel, spritzed a Gold Shimmer Spray from Ranger, and trimmed a piece of patterned paper to fit behind (MFT's gingham patterned paper). To finish, I stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and adhered image to panel using foam tabs.  I hope everyone enjoys their weekend and thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment