Monday, August 22, 2016


Kneading You...
   Hello friends and happy Monday!! Today's card features some super fun goodies from My Favorite Things including these cuties from their Cat-titude stamp set.  To start, I stamped and Copic colored images; die cut them out using the coordinating dies; then added a coat of Wink of Stella in clear and glossy accents to their collars.  Next, I stamped BG stamp (scribbled circles/MFT's) onto a die cut stitched rectangle panel using MFT's daffodil hybrid ink.  I next, die cut hillside using Field Green cardstock (MFT's) and adhered to panel.  To finish, I die cut sun from Daffodil cardstock (MFT's), added details using white gel pen; assembled and adhered to card base (MFT's hot fudge cardstock); and stamped sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment