Wednesday, December 27, 2017


Warm Winter Wishes to You...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this fun winter/holiday themed set from Flora and Fauna (Artic Starry Night), Copic coloring, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (evergreen bough and faded blue jeans).  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle panel (MFT’s) from a piece of Neenah solar white cardstock then stamped polar bear image.  I then masked polar bear image and then stamped ice burg image.  Next, keeping polar bear mask in place, and placing a mask over ice burg, I ink blended Distress Inks over a “circle burst” stencil from MFT’s.  Next, I Copic colored both images.  To finish, I stamped sentiment using “evergreen bough” Distress Ink and adhered panel to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!  Please note:   This card has been submitted to current SimonSaysStamp “Work It” Wednesday Challenge blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment