Wednesday, December 20, 2017


Christmas Cheer to You and the New Year...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty festive set from Papertrey Ink (Joyful Christmas) and stamping using Avery Elle pigment inks (lemon grass, celery, mimosa, and truffle).  To start, I die cut a wonky stitched rectangle (MFT’s) panel from Neenah solar white cardstock and placed panel in my Misti Stamping tool.  I begin stamping tree images using above mentioned pigment inks, by first stamping larger trees, then smaller trees.  I next centered the “trunks” on each tree and stamped those coordinating images, then moved onto the stars for each tree.  Next, I heat set images since using pigment inks which stay wet longer.  Once dry, I stamped sentiment and heat embossed using SimonSaysStamp antique gold embossing powder.  To finish, I ink blended Distress Ink in tumbled glass beneath the trees to help “ground” the images so not to look like they were floating in mid air, then adhered panel to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment