Friday, December 29, 2017


Good Friends...
  Hello and welcome!  Today’s card this super cute set from My Favorite Things (Beast Friends) and stamping using this fun turnabout stamp from Concord and 9th (Sunshine; coordinating dies).  To start, I placed this “turnabout” stamp into my Misti stamping tool, inking it using various Prima Marketing Inc. “color philosophies” dye inks (hydrangea petals, atlas blue, and private lagoon) by inking it with one color, turning my paper, and inking with another, etc...until BG was stamped.  Last turn of stamp was inked using Versamark ink then heat embossed using Ranger gold embossing powder.  Next, I die cut circle using coordinating die cut then assembled the elements to make a shaker window.  I then stamped image, die cut, and Copic colored image, then stamped sentiment, heat embossed, and trimmed.  To finish, I added sequins and seed beads (PrettyPinkPosh) to window area, adhered panel to card base (SimonSaysStamp audrey blue cardstock) and adhered image using liquid adhesive and fun foam to sentiment.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment