Monday, December 18, 2017


Merry Wishes to You...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun and festive stamp from Concord and 9th (Christmas Cheer turnabout stamp), coordinating die (Ribbon Banner), and Copic coloring.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel Neenah desert storm then placed the panel into my Misti Stamping Tool.  Following the instructions on the stamp package, I stamped image using Versamark Tuxedo black dye ink, rotating the image as instructed until the entire panel was covered.  I then Copic colored each image.  Next, die cutting the coordinating “ribbon banner” using the same cardstock but this time stamping the sentiment using MFT’s wild cherry hybrid ink.  To finish, I adhered stamped panel to card base using fun foam as well as adhering sentiment using foam tabs.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment