Thursday, December 14, 2017


Christmas Blessings to You...
  Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this pretty stamp set from Sunny Studio (Christmas Chapel), watercoloring using Zig Clean Color real brush markers, and Ink Blending using Distress Inks (blueprint sketch and tumbled glass).  To start, I ink blended Distress Inks over a Neenah solar white stitched rectangle panel starting from the top blending towards the bottom.  Once panel was dry, I ink blended Hero Arts Unicorn white pigment over a “snowfall stencil” (SimonSaysStamp) onto the ink blended panel.  Next, I stamped, die cut, then watercolored “chapel” by first adding color then going back over using a clean wet brush pulling the color from edges towards the middle.  I then die cut hillsides (Lawn Fawn) out of the same Neenah solar white cardstock.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, white heat embossed, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  I used fun foam for the chapel and finally added “diamond” Stickles to hillsides.  Thanks so much for stopping by... take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment