Monday, July 4, 2016


Chicken on Parade...
   Hello friends!!  Happy 4th of July!, hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.  Today's card features a fun rubber stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs and basic Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped this image onto a piece of X-press it blending card and Copic colored.  Parts of this image are rather small so I chose one marker for those and the chicken I outlined areas of shade then blended in towards the middle.  Next, I fussy cut him out, and then die cut stitched rectangle out of Distress water color paper.  I then inked a "pinstripe" BG stamp from MFT's using Candied Apple and Blueprint Sketch distress inks, before spraying a coat of Perfect Pearl solution into stamp.  To finish, I adhered elements to card base, stamped and heat embossed sentiment (Lawn Fawn's Happy 4th), and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment