Wednesday, June 29, 2016


Brighter Days...
   Hello friends and Welcome!  Today's card features this fun stamp set from Art Impressions (cottage by the beach) and no-line watercoloring using Distress inks.  To start, I die cut panel from Strathmore hot press watercolor paper using Mama Elephant's "Madison avenue".  I then stamped images using "antique linen" distress ink.  This color is a light enough color to see the lines but blends in nicely when adding other colors on top.  Once images where colored, I added in the "beach", "sky", and "water" to this scene.  Next, I die cut stitched background panel using a scrap piece of patterned paper, then assembled and adhered to card base.  To finish, I die cut clouds out of felt, stamped, heat embossed sentiment, and added this images to panel.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever seen this AI image before, but it's perfect for summer AND our challenge this week, Jamie! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome no-line coloring! This is such a happy, peaceful card. :-)

    ReplyDelete