Tuesday, June 28, 2016


Legends...
   Hello friends!! Half way through the work week!, can I get a Yahoo?!!  Today's card features a cutie set from Lawn Fawn (loveable legends) and water coloring using Distress inks (twisted citron, peacock feathers, salty ocean, and chipped sapphire).  To start, I masked horizontal lines onto a piece of Distress water color paper using painters tape, then added a wash of water to panel, and then added  Distress inks, trying to replicate an "ombré" look.  I set aside panel to dry, then stamped, and Copic colored image.  I added a little detail to this critter using a white gel pen and glossy accents.  Next, I die cut circle using Lawn Fawn party banners and stackable circles.  To finish, I assembled elements, adhered to card base, using fun foam for critter, stamped sentiment, and heat embossed.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care.  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawn Scaping Challenge/Monday Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. The distressed stripes are so pretty against the little Dino. Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I really love the stripe background, it is so pretty and works so well with the happy little guy! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I love the stripes. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete