Wednesday, June 8, 2016


Lifesaver...
   Hello friends!! Today's card features stamp goodies from Lawn Fawn and ink smooshing/blending using Tim Holtz Distress inks (cracked pistachio, mermaid lagoon, blueprint sketch; squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade). To start, I die cut a rectangle panel from Neenah solar white and ink blended sky.  Next, I die cut waves from a piece of Distress watercolor paper and "ink smooshed" distress inks.  I then stamped images, assembled, and adhered elements to panel/card base; adding twine to life preserver and boat.  To finish, I stamped sentiment and birds using Versafine Onyx black pigment ink and heat embossed.  I choose more "masculine" colors for this card thinking it would make a nice Father's Day card for my Step-Dad.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful masculine card Jamie! Super cute, & I love the nautical theme.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete