Saturday, July 23, 2016


Crayon World...
  Hello!!  Hope everyone is keeping cool this weekend...it's a scorching hot here in the northeast!  Today's card features this fun set from Lawn Fawn (color my world) and watercoloring using Daniel Smith watercolors.  To start, I die cut a stitched rectangle panel out of Canson montval watercolor paper.  I then stamped, masked, and white heat embossed images.  Next, I stamped "smiley faces" and sentiment, then heat embossed using Ranger/Wendy Vecchi's watering can embossing powder.  I then began watercoloring, adding a light wash of color then going back and adding a little more to build intensity.  To finish, I adhered panel to card base using fun foam and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current Lawnscaping Challenge (lawnscaping.blogspot.com #134).

1 comment:

  1. I love the look of the white embossing with the watercolors! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete