Wednesday, July 20, 2016


New Day...
  Hello everyone!, wishing all of you a good week so far!  Today's card features a fun technique..."no-line" watercoloring using this pretty stamp from wplus9 "new day".  To start, I die cut a piece of Distress watercolor paper, then inked the image using "antique linen" distress ink.  This color of ink is light enough not to mix to much with other colors, but also dark enough to still be able to see the lines.  I then began watercoloring image using Prima watercolors "decadent pies", first adding a light wash of color then building in intensity.  Once image was colored and dried, I masked image using liquid masking fluid in order to watercolor background. I watercolored background using Distress inks (scattered straw, weathered wood, and stormy sky).  To finish, I stamped sentiment using Memento rhubarb dye ink, then adhered image to card base using fun foam.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment