Wednesday, July 27, 2016


Flower Power...
   Hello and welcome!  Today's card features some goodies from Lawn Fawn (flutter by stamp set) and Copic coloring.  To start, I stamped flowers then Copic colored.  I choose only 2 shades of each color since I thought that some of the areas were kind of small.  I then fussy cut images, and set aside to build my background.  I then, die cut sentiment using double sided adhesive, then coated using ECD microfine glitter in desert gold.  Next, I die cut striped cover up using both Neenah solar white and black cardstock.  I adhered this panel to card base then in-laid the black stripes.  To finish, I assembled elements, added twine, adhered flowers using foam tape, and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. I love florals and stripes together, Jamie! Your black and white with a pops of color is gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete