Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Watercolored Thanks...
   Hello friends!  Today's card features a pretty stamp set from Stampendous (lovely garden) and watercoloring using Prima watercolor and Distress inks (stormy sky and weathered wood).  To start, I die cut rectangle panel from Distress watercolor paper, stamped image, and white heat embossed.  I then began adding water to image then lightly adding color.  I primary used a pink and red combo, then added a little yellow to the center of the flower.  Once dry, I lightly picked up Distress inks and added color with a wash of water around image.  Next, I die cut the word "thanks" several times out of Neenah solar white, stacked and adhered, then added liquid adhesive to top layer before sprinkling on Distress rock candy glitter.  To finish, I adhered panel to card base and added sequins.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!  Please note: this card has been submitted to the current SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Challenge blog.

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully coloured and love the fresh and pretty look. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete